Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So yeah, this happened.

<sarcasm> If you ask me, it's a good thing the Kansas City Atheist Coalition was denied participation in this year's St. Patrick's Day Parade.  I really can't think of anything more vulgar, obscene, or offensive than a group of friendly people having the sheer abrasiveness to publicly declare that you can be "good without god"... especially on St. Patty's Day.  This is a family holiday, dammit!  THINK OF THE CHILDREN. </sarcasm>

I would have more to say about this, but really, JT and Hemant Mehta have already said pretty much everything, and as usual they are both spot on.  Also, I am feeling fairly lazy today.  I can promise I'll have some new blog articles/comics up later this week, but for now, I'm going to continue being lazy for the remainder of the afternoon, and taking advantage of the fact that season 3 of Archer is now on Netflix.  And, quite possibly, watching the newest episode or RuPaul's Drag Race.  Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment